Thursday, October 29, 2009

Partying those socks off....or should I say hose!

The Shelton's threw such a fun Halloween bash last weekend. We dropped those kiddos off at the babysitter and us old farts hit the road. We arrived kinda late because JJ drives like such an "old man" ;) but we finally got there.

Now I thought that I would try something new for Halloween this year instead of my normal scary self....

(three Halloweens ago)

And I thought we would coordinate a little more. So we put on about 60 years.....

and instantly became old people. JJ was too funny flailing around poking me and trying to lift up my skirt with his cane. We actually won....

Funniest! But all the costumes were so great and so creative. Here were the ladies....

and here were the gents of the Monster Bash.....

There was yummy treats also. Like this one that I made which no one wanted to touch....I didn't know why?

Still haven't figured that one out. It was overall such a fun night to hang out with good friends. Thanks to the Shelton's for all their hard work!

5 comments:

alanna said...

Ahh...I miss everyone sooo much!!!

Great costumes Tori!

Miss you and your cute fam!

shilo said...

You guys had great costumes! I heard you and JJ were hilarious. I'm not sure I understand the post title though...hoes? Did you mean shoes? OHHH! Hose. Like old lady pantyhose. Nevermind. I'm just a little slow.

Meggan said...

It was a great night. You two were such a hoot. Great costumes guys!

shilo said...

Haha. I see you changed the title. I still can't believe that spelling confused me so much. Anyway...again, loved the costumes!

AZ Owen's said...

HAHA. that is hilarious! I dont even recognize JJ. I recognize his hands more than his face. Well done. Cant wait to see you guys again!