Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloweenie

I know I can be such a horrible blogger sometimes especially seeing as how it is now November and I am just now blogging about Halloween. Well, we had a great Halloween. Lots of parties! I think it is Dominic's favorite holiday because here we are in November and he still asks me if its Halloween yet. Poor kid has a long way to go, but I just say, "Not yet Honey." We had an awesome trunk or treat at the church, then we had a party at the North's house followed by some good ole' trick or treating with everyone. Riah was our cute little pink kitty cat.... and Dom was none other than SPIDER MAN!! The North's incredible Halloweenie festive food... The whole trick or treating clan.... and here is the Halloween song that they song at the Joy School Halloween party

Dom has already informed me that he wants to be Batman next year for Halloween. We will see how long that lasts.... Now on to things that we are grateful for.

1 comments:

Meggan said...

That really was such a fun day! That joy school video is cute too! Nice job Tori!