Thursday, March 18, 2010

creepy?------------------------------------------------------>

So does anyone else think this is a little creepy? I thought it would be fun to track the pregnancy as I saw this little icon on Alanna's blog and stole it, but I'm finding it a little creepy to see the baby in these early stages each and every time I check my blog. I'm thinking it's the tail? What do you think?

Well on a different note, things are going good I suppose, because sickness is in full force. I'm planning to start my packing this week. Can't believe we only have 5 weeks left in this good ole' state of Missouri. We will truly miss it here.

3 comments:

alanna said...

:) I thought mine looked a little creepy at that stage too Tori.

Savor Missouri. I miss it a lot.

Good luck.

Val said...

David originally put that same counter on our blog and I thought it was so creepy that I deleted it. I'd rather just pretend that the baby is already super cute and be blissfully ignorant. :)

Meggan said...

Ditto what valerie said. Creepy is only the beginning. Yikes.