Sunday, March 21, 2010

Free Udder Covers

So I got lucky and ran across this website for free booby covers for nursing! All you pay is shipping of $9.95, originally $32.00. They only have a select few patterns, but all of them are pretty cute. If you have one already, it would make a cute gift. So all you do is go HERE and type in the promotional code of: choice2. Just did it and it worked! There is a back order until April, so I just gave them my mom's address to ship it to because we wont be living here, but I thought it was a good deal. Can't beat a cute gift for 10 bucks! Let me know if you do it!

2 comments:

alanna said...

Thanks Tori. I just ordered the Laila for $10!!! I'm gonna do a post about it now. I know tons of people who might need one of these...or another in my case (mine is old).

Thanks again! Its fun to be pregnant at the same time.

My mom is totally stoked for you guys! :)

Unknown said...

I got the blue one...can't remember the name of it! I thought the pattern made it girly enough for a girl but then the blue would work also if we ever have a boy. These are super cute. I also posted about it on my new blog. Thanks for the great tip!!! How did you happen to find this?!