Friday, December 5, 2008

Do or not to do? this is the question.

So I have been thinking for a while to take the plunge. To just dive in and do it.....but I'm scared. It has only been the last few years that I have had really long hair, but it seems like I can't go back now. I know that it will feel very liberating so I am highly considering just chopping everything off. Thanks to my good friend Shandra who introduced me to this free Mary Kay website where all you do is upload a picture and you can see how you would look in any hairstyle and color. I found out that I would never look good as a blond and that red hair looks pretty good. But this picture is kinda what I am going for. Let me know what you think?

5 comments:

Li said...

I think it's cute!

alanna said...

I like it. You can totally pull off shorter hair!

Unknown said...

I think it looks really good. I love long and short hair. You have such beautfil hair that you would look great either way!

AZ Owen's said...

Go for it! Lindsey has been thinking about doing the same. Its just hair after all. If your lucky it grows back!

Amy said...

I say do it