Tuesday, August 12, 2008

David Archuleta in the making

Ever since Dominic popped out of the womb pretty much, he has always responded to music. As a little baby he would turn his head around and perk up if he ever heard any music around. Well since I am the hugest american idol fan ever and loved David Archuleta to the point where I wanted to grab him through the screen and squeeze his cheeks off at some points in the show, I told JJ that with Dominic, he can forget getting him in any sports and all he is going to do is play piano and sing like David Archuleta, pretty much be a blond David Archuleta, minus all the screaming little girls flocking over him (I wont allow that!!) Lately I have been just keeping music playing on our computer and I'll clean the house or do whatever, and I have noticed he is picking up on the songs and can carry quite the tune!

I tried having him sing for the camera but he got a little camera shy, so I had to catch him off guard, I apologize for the delay at the end, I guess he was more interested in some paper.....


Okay, so he could use a little work, but I said David Archuleta in the making. One day he will live out his mother's dream. And my new found goal?..... to be one of those stage moms that demand my son be front and center stage at ALL times!


From humble beginnings.....

1 comments:

Paul and Suzy said...

I love all of your posts Tori! Your kids are so super cute! I think you have a future star on your hands!