Thursday, July 31, 2008

If you're happy and you know it....

Dominic's new thing that JJ got him into is watching youtube videos on the internet. First it was UFC fights, but since we now have banned those from the house due to his aggressive nature, we have stuck to Lion King videos and other Disney movies. I like them because they are only clips of the movies so he isn't sitting in front of the TV watching a whole movie. Recently JJ has found more interactive movies and songs which Dominic loves and his speech is getting better I think because of them. His fav is, "if you're happy and you know it."

5 comments:

missykroll said...

How cute, you are posting lightening fast. I think Dom is just mimicking whoever he is most around. IE you! No worries about the girlie thing, I think he is the most gorgeous little boy ever!

Meggan said...

That is so funny! I love it!

alanna said...

Tori! This is precious. I let Allen watch it and he kept saying, "I dance Domino!" Then at the end, "I do it again, please, please, please!" Thanks for the entertainment for my kid!
ps. I love that you're blogging now.

Stephanie Chavez said...

This is so stinkin cute it's ridiculous!!!! I wanted to to jump through the computer and squeeze the heck out of that cute blonde haired kid!!!

Unknown said...

That is great! You have some dang cute kids!