Sunday, March 22, 2009

Big bangs, florescent colors, crimped hair, and shoulder pads......yup, that's the 80's

This past weekend we went to an 80's themed birthday party for our good friend Julie. Okay, I just gotta say, I haven't had that much fun at a party in years. We all just got to act like kids again(which is what we all were in the 80's anyways)except without our kids and without alcohol, how does that happen? I don't know, we even got Cambria to get up and dance, and that's just something Cam NEVER does. Our evening was filled with electric air guitar, lip singing to popular 80's tunes, talking about our favorite 80's movies,cheese wiz, and chicken crackers. We all had a lot of fun. Here are some high lights....
The boys of the 80's....

The 80's pop queens....
Air guitar contest for the guys.....

4 comments:

Boston Family said...

It really was so much fun. We should do stuff like that more often! Your air guitar was rocking awesome!

AZ Owen's said...

HA looks like fun! cant wait to see you guys!

shilo duke said...

Wow! You guys looked great! I think I will come back to this post whenever I need a good laugh/pick-me-up! I guess it wouldn't be TOO bad if parts of the 80's came full circle. By the way, Domino's new haircut looks great! :)

Unknown said...

An inspirational story of vulnerability and overcoming adversity
thanks for having the courage to share

Mentoring Life Coach
Sober Blog
Live Alcohol Free Challenge
Twelve Step Books

All the best
for the future
Bren