Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas what?!

Seeing as how we are going home (California) for the holidays, we didn't even bother to put Christmas decor up in our house because we would only be able to enjoy it about a week or two. So in an attempt to try and bring some Christmas cheer into our home, we sang Christmas songs tonight for Family Night. Well, it brought something into our home, and I wouldn't call it cheer. Dominic was in his own little world, I didn't know the lyrics, and JJ was off key.... one of those truely eventful Family Nights....why do we do this again?

Attempt #1

I love how Dominic acts like he's really reading that hymn book.

Attempt #2...okay lets try a different song, maybe thats the problem.

Sorry JJ, had to show off your incredable pitch

We finally realized that the song wasn't the problem....

1 comments:

AZ Owen's said...

I loved it! you gotta put that on the blog. Reminds me of singing to an old lady near where the Mosers live and the next door was some biker looking dude and JJ just starting singing anyway...so I did too. Was hilarious. Merry Christmas to you guys. We are at the in laws in Minnesota this year, but will have to get together soon!