Monday, December 8, 2008

First steps today, off to college tomorrow....

Our little girl is growing up so fast and just took her first steps at eight months old!! She still isn't too confident yet, but she keeps trying. She wants to do everything her big brother is doing, so it doesn't surprise me that she is walking so soon. She is just such a delight in every way, we love having her in our family. She never fails to bring a smile to my face whenever I'm having a not so good day. Yes, she is my coping mechanism when dealing with our tyrant two year old. I just love these baby stages, they seem to be going by way too quick with her, but I am trying to treasure every moment.

2 comments:

Amy said...

gee...what took so long? Obviously, I'm kidding. That's amazing! Elizabeth just started crawling with her belly off the floor a couple of weeks ago. She still thinks the army crawl gets her where she wants to go faster - or maybe it just saves her knees.

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't believe she is walking already!! That's so fun!