Sunday, March 22, 2009

Farewell to the Batwoman mobile

This past week we had to say goodbye to yet another dear thing in the Bell home. The beloved Batwoman mobile....(tear) This car was by baby, until I had babies and realized that I wasn't going to break my back getting them in and out of the little two door sports car, then JJ drove it until it's death. I saved up most every penny I earned after my high school graduation to get my dream car, a Mitsubishi eclipse. When I saw it for the first time, I knew that was my car despite the fact that it was a stick shift and I had no idea how to drive one, and despite the fact that the insurance on that thing was crazy ridiculous. It didn't matter, because I loved that car and so it was so sad to see it go, but it just was beginning to have too many problems than what the car was even worth. Batwoman mobile, you will be greatly missed....

1 comments:

joepappy said...

Hi sweety nice pic.

Love Dad