Monday, May 25, 2009

Vacad OUT!!!

WOWZA!!! I have been gone for WAY TOO long and would like to welcome myself back to the blogging world. I do have a good excuse though I must say. We were gone for three whole weeks then a day after our arrival home, my bestie, aka auntie Stephed came and visited for another 10 days. Things were definately crazy around here but I vow to myself (cause no one else cares that much) to never be absent from my blogging duties for that long again. Steph can atest that each night I would say that I needed to blog but we would be up late watching movies or just talking away like we normally do.

Week 1:

Graduation!!! I am now offically A PHOENIX!!!


I love this picture because it was my expression when I first spotted my family. There were so many people there and my cousin and her family even came which meant a lot to me. This was a fun day. We went to the Olive Garden saying, "I am a phoenix" all the way there....so funny!

Week 2: Our cruise!!!

My mom paied for JJ and I to go on a cruise to Mexico for a graduation present, and his parents and sister were so kind to watch our kids for us. We just happened to pick the exact time when the swine flu broke out....yup thats our luck. So we were only able to make it into Cabo San Lucus and not Puerto Vierta, or Mazatlan. Yes, that was a little bit of a bummer especially because we headed back up to San Francisco instead. Big wipee, cause thats where we're from pretty much, so to save us a rental car charge we just got off the ship a day early. We made the most of our time on the ship though and happened to sit with some awesome people. Going to dinner was our favorite not just because of the incredable food, but because our table laughed so hard that everyone in the dinning room stared....they eventually got used to it :)




Our fun table friends

and Juan our crazy waitor

all the cute animal towels:





Although we didn't get to lay on the beach as much as we wanted, we still had a blast and met some really awesome people....and, a whole week without kids? who could complain. Oh yeah, and NO SWINE FLU!!!

Week 3

Hung out with the family and then heading up to Idaho for Angie (JJ's sister) and Ben's baby blessing. I do have to say, little Allie Mae is so prescious and it was so cute to see them be such good parents. We also got lucky enough to go up to their cabin near the Teton Mountains and go four-wheeling which was so much fun. Dominic kept saying, "I want to go on the big bike!" Yes, JJ and I already said that we will have some of those one day!

Cute little Allie Mae

Such a fun, fun trip by boy it was a lot. Feels good to be home, but we realize how much we miss family when we come back to Missouri :(

0 comments: