Monday, May 25, 2009

When Auntie Stephed Comes to Visit

My bestie, pretty much sister, hence "Auntie," just left us after a 10 day stay....tear. It's so sad when she leaves us because she is so much fun. When auntie Stephed comes to town we get to.......

Have Cheesecake Factory night with just the girls to say "so-long" to Alanna who has now left us and moved on to Washington....miss you Alanna.




Have a fun birthday party for Dominic who turned THREE! with all his little buddies, a pinata, and icecream cone cupcakes (which were a hit with the kids, but not with me as they made the hugest mess of my kitchen and I was not a fan).


Get fun presents from Auntie


Play at the park



Go on a nature walk and actually get a family picture....imagine that?


Squeeze in a little romance.....and you thought we weren't affectionate Stephed? We just dont get the opportunity.


Find nasty long worms on the nature walk, then stop and analyze it for a year to try and sick me out....it worked.



Go to Grant's Farm and feed the goats and llamas



Go to the butterfly house



Stephed, thank you for all the fun talks, laughter, and most of all for all the love you show to my kids. A girl couldn't ask for a better bestie. Look forward to your next visit!

2 comments:

missykroll said...

Yay Tori, you posted your latest happenings!!! I dont care what you say, that haircut is GORGEOUS on you! I sat here trying to find a reason to dislike it but there isnt!! It is very flattering to your face, so take it from your photographer girlfriend, it looks great. Anyhow, 3 years old?? Where has the time gone?? It will be fun to see Dani and him play though.
Steph looks great too, I wish San Antonio was a bit cheaper to fly into for people to visit. Anyhow, I am so proud of you graduating, way to go! Im sorry about the swine flu crap, that stinks, but I am sure you and JJ made your own fun. Lol.

Paul and Suzy said...

Oh, your visit with Stephanie looks like it was so much fun. I love all the new pictures. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe little Dom is 3!