Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its the Swine Flu...everybody hide!!!

Okay I'm just going to come out and say it here and I know for some in particular they are going to be freaked out. Ever since our vaca, (hope you don't mind some gross details) things just haven't worked right in the plumbing department for all of us. Squirts are okay when released in the toilet, but not so cool when in a diaper. I think it was seeing those diapers alone that made Stephanie go from wanting a large family to saying, "Yeah, I'm thinking two sounds about good."

Four days ago Dom came down with a fever, then shortly after Riah got it. Both were accompanied with the constant squirts....oh the joys of motherhood.

Fever? nothing a little Basic chiropractic adjustment aka finger up the butt, can't cure. Dom's fever came down immediately and Riah's came down a little while after. I just love chiropractic! They both are good as new!

4 days ago....



The next day....

So for all those that have the Swine Flu, its nothin' a little chiropractic can't handle.

5 comments:

shandra/jason said...

were you talking about me?! dont worry, i'll just avoid you like the plauge and we'll all be ok! I'M KIDDING!!! actually we all need to really hang out becuase i keep hearing that certain kids in my house havent seen domi in a while and need to play!! so once the squirts are done...because i love you guys but dont love the squirts especially since someone is finally really potty training now!...we need to hang out! and in the meantime, if you need something or anything..seriously give me a call and i will help out! good luck! =)

Boston Family said...

You are hilarious! I love that you describe chiropractic as a finger up the butt. Always entertaining posts! I also loved your pictures from your trip. It looked like you had a blast, and you looked gorgeous on your graduation day! Congrats again!

Amy said...

Wow! Somehow I totally missed the catch up post. So, I knew nothing of the graduation or vacation. Looks like it was a blast! and congrats to you! And props for actually using alternatives to tylenol and ibuprofen. Those types of remedies should really be better known and offered more widely (of course that's just an opinion).

alanna said...

Yeah, I miss you Tori!

A lot.

"finger up the butt"? Don't scare people away now. It's finger "near" the butt my dear. :)

Miss you!

Unknown said...

Yea I'm glad you are back to blogging! I need to do some major catching up on mine but I still enjoy reading everyone else's while I slack on my own! I'm glad you had a fun trip! Love all the picture! You are beautiful!!