Saturday, June 6, 2009

A "high-class" time

When you have "high-class" friends, you get to do "high-class" things. Everyone like myself who is not "high-class," needs a high class friend. My high class friend is Maria. She's sweet, talented, beautiful, and "high-class." Everything about her is put together, orderly, and sophisticated. Qualities, I only dream about, but have eternity to perfect, right?

I felt very honored a few weeks back, when she called me up and asked me if I wanted to go have breakfast with her at Tiffany's. Yes, you heard that right, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Uh-Humm, how could I pass that up?

Despite the accidental sipping of alcohol, the breakfast was lovely and I got to look at jewelry that I will never have, and mistake cuff lings for belly button rings! Shows you how "high-class" I am :)
Thanks Maria for a fun, "high-class" morning. You are so much fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! It was fun this morning! Good memories!!!! I can't stop laughing about the cuff links...and the alcohol!! Doesn't everyone serve orange juice in gobblets?!

Amy said...

Breakfast at Tiffany's? I break into song just thinking of it. Hilarious! And I totally would have thought cuff links were belly rings too. I must be a slummer. That story made my day :)

shandra/jason said...

dang it--im soo jealous! glad you got to go! love the movie and the song! belly button rings.....wish i was there to see that! =)