Thursday, June 4, 2009

Four years ago....

Four years ago today, I knelt across the beautiful temple alter with this handsome hunk, the love of my life....

and proclaimed our undying love, commitment and dedication to each other.

walking out of that Holy place, making a sacred covenant to each other, an eternal covenant....

I knew our journey was just beginning and we weren't going to look back....

You smiled at me when the lyrics to the song sung at our wedding said the verse, "Lets go make a family"


and that's just what we did! Two kids and four years later, I am more in love with you now, although I thought it was impossible at the time. You are my everything, my "one and and only." As I gaze into our future....

I see us growing together as we teach our children to love the Lord. I see us leaning more and more on each other as times get tough. I see us old and grey not ever wanting to have to leave the other behind. And ultimately I see us being that eternal family that both of us desire. I am grateful to have such an amazing angel truly sent from heaven, that loves me too much more than I will ever know. I am grateful for the many ways daily that you show me this and the simple ways you let me know that you care.
Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you.

3 comments:

Paul and Suzy said...

Congratulations you two! Happy Anniversary!

Li said...

Awww.... happy anniversary!

shandra/jason said...

happy anniversary! beautiful pictures!