Friday, August 27, 2010

Bust A Move

Well for the past week I have been on strict bed rest due to an infection causing pre-term labor, so needless to say I have had plenty of time to get all our family photos organized, backed up on disks, and blog! I came across this cute video of the kids a couple of weeks ago when we went to a Micheal Jackson memorial concert in the park, followed by the movie "This is it." The kids had a blast dancing to the music while waiting for the movie to start. They got so carried away that they attracted a small audience, then of course Dom got shy and stopped showing off his moves as much. Sorry it's such a dark picture.

3 comments:

Meggan said...

We miss Dom and his moves. I am sorry that you have been on bed rest. Call me if you ever are bored and need to chat. I'd love to catch up with ya'll.

shilo said...

Bed rest is a bummer. Best of luck. I want to see a picture of you. I know you hate prego pics, but still...

Lacy said...

Hey Tori! I found your blog:):) So cute! We head out of town this week, but lets get together when we get back!