Monday, July 20, 2009

Officially DONE DONE DONE!!

As of this very second, I am officially done with school....maybe for forever!!! I just turned in my very last assignment. I know, I already showed grad pics, but the truth was that I was able to walk the stage with just 6 credits left....i know I'm such a sneak, but now I have finished my last two classes and I am DONE!! This past math class was rough too, the instructor actually told us to tell all of our friends and family that we would not have a life for the next five weeks, and it sure felt like that. So here's the next question, what should I do to celebrate? Besides go on a cruise...already did that ;)

2 comments:

Meggan said...

You should go dancing in a parking lot to really loud music. Sounds fun, huh? Congrats!

alanna said...

Congrats Tori!
You are a super mom. I always forget that you are going to school too. Good for you. It feels great huh?!

Miss you.