Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Water up the crotch

The other day I took the kids to Logan to cool off in the fountain and found out something pretty strange about my son. He likes the feeling of water up his crotch. He spent nearly an hour just sitting on the water and laughing because he was spraying everyone. Then I was feeding into it because he had me in hysterics as well because he liked the water up his crotch so much.


I love this picture because there is Dom spraying Riah with his crotch again and it is like Riah is saying, "eww, get away your gross." Typical boy and typical girl, I guess, but it was so so funny, you had to be there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty cute! I love going to Logan! It is such a great school!

David and Megan said...

These pictures are quite hilarious!! Your kids are too funny!

alanna said...

Cute! I can't believe how big Riah looks in that photo!

Miss you guys. Hope you're having a fab summer!