Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Amazing...thats all I can say



I have got to say, JJ and I just finished this book last night and we can not stop talking about it. This book had me feeling every single emotion, sadness, inspiration, anger, pity, gratitude. JJ even teared up! (and I only have seen him cry three times in my whole life) I would recommend this book to anyone both spiritual or not, this book will make anyone want to be better. I will not say too much, because I don't want to give too much away, but it is a true story about a young girl who finds herself in the middle of the Rwandan Holocaust. Her only means of survival is a Hutu Pastor from the opposing tribe who takes her into hiding into a small bathroom for three months with seven other ladies. Her renewed faith in God, and ultimately her ability to find forgiveness for the Hutu killers who wiped out most of her whole village is truly inspirational. This book is a MUST READ!!

1 comments:

alanna said...

Looks great. I'll have to check it out here!