Sunday, January 10, 2010

Becoming a big little boy

My little Dominic is getting way too big, I can hardly stand it! This Sunday was the second Sunday that he has moved on up from Nursery into being with the big kids in Primary. As I sit in the Primary with my cute little 8 year olds, it just has been so strange to look over and see my little guy sitting there with the sunbeams in primary. He is just growing up so fast right before my eyes. I'm excited to see him progress in the gospel, give his first primary talk, and bear his sweet little testimony. I'm so grateful for the privilege of being his mommy and teaching him about how much the Savior loves him.

1 comments:

Boston Family said...

Isn't it crazy! It's making me feel old, but at the same time it's so sweet to see them in sunbeams. So sweet.