Thursday, January 7, 2010

Confusion!!

It's been a crazy past month, hence the lack in posting. JJ is now a tri 10(meaning no more classes just clinic) and we are still not completely sure about where we are going and what we are doing. I remember posting about this confusion...hmmmm....i don't know...maybe a year ago! But I never thought we would still be confused up to this point and this late in the game. Our trip to New Mexico was great and we did find a possible good opportunity there, but JJ is still unsettled and keeps thinking about California! I almost had California crossed off my list completely, but I guess it can't be if he's still thinking about it. So we are taking a trip to Cali in February which will be good because if we do end up going to New Mexico it will be a long time until we see family. Here is some pics of the beautiful NM temple with the pretty mountains that are your view from any part of the Albuquerque area. All I know is we better come to some conclusions FAST!!



1 comments:

Li said...

Deciding where to go is the hardest part about graduating! Good luck! :)