Thursday, October 21, 2010

No signs yet folks.......

Well Dom came two days before his due date, Riah came a day after....I'm officially due tomorrow and so far no clear signs of labor anytime soon. Although I have heard things could happen rather fast with the third. Doc says I'm dilated to a 2 and this weekend would be a good weekend because he's on-call. Honestly I could really care less if he delivers me cause I'm not really a fan of him. I will keep you all posted as to any progression. Possibly my next post will read "He/She Has Arrived!" because I know you all are in such suspense as to the gender of our baby....even if your not I can pretend you all are.

Things with the business are picking up and we are having an Open House to welcome Dr. Bell to the community on November 2nd. Hopefully by then I will be slinging my newborn. JJ has decided to change the name of the practice. Kind of his own fresh start. He likes, "Muscle and Joint Chiropractic." I like, "Back-In Action Chiropractic." But we still can't decide. Which one do you like or please tell me a better name. We have to decide quick to get the business license stuff going. Any help in this area is greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Adam said...

How about Thrive Chiropractic?

Adam said...

Muscle and Joint Chiropractic doesn't sound like a place I'd want to go. And Back in Action sounds too much like a super-hero movie...

I like names that have some reference to health, fitness, strength.

Or you could just keep it simple and call it Jaromy Bell, DC Chiropractic.

alanna said...

Between the two, I like Back-In Action better. There's more room to work with marketing there. We have a large quote on our wall in the lobby that says "Life is motion...Chiropractic restores motion" It reminds me of that a little.

We chose to go with Franklin Chiropractic. It's simple, professional, and we've liked it so far.