Tuesday, September 2, 2008

San Francisco has got nothin' on St. Louis

Last friday, we decided to go to the St. louis zoo with the Davis' because we heard that there were some cool things for kids at the zoo on Fridays. So we get there and we find that all there is is live music. So we thought we would go and check that out before going to see the animals. Boy were we in for a treat.....


I found this she man a little disturbing for my kids to watch, but we sure got some good laughs. She had a sign by her that said that she offers dance lessons too! Her dancing is more like something I would do in my darkest hour, deep in a basement somewhere as a final attempt to bring some kind of joy to get out of a suicide attempt....okay maybe not that extreem, but as you can see it was pretty bad, and absolutely nothing I would ever pay money for. On a lighter note, we finished up our day looking at the animals and having fun hanging out with the Davis'




3 comments:

Paul and Suzy said...

I love the video Tori! That is so funny!

AZ Owen's said...

Haha!! Those were sweet moves! How much was she charging?? I could totally use some moves like those :)

Stephanie Chavez said...

I miss my babies!!!!