Monday, October 27, 2008

Bananas Yummy

I have never been into the whole rice cereal thing, in fact I never got the point of it. I just skipped that whole step with Dominic and now with Riah as well. So we went straight to bananas for the first time a couple weeks ago. She has shown more interest in food then Dominic ever did (she must take after her mother), so as you can see she loved it so much that she wouldn't give me the spoon back. I just feel not ready for the whole food thing yet, cause Dominic didn't eat any foods until 12 months, but you can tell she is much quicker than Dominic in a lot of ways and she is definitely ready. My babies are growing up :(







3 comments:

Ed and Cambria said...

She is so cute. I love seeing the reaction when you try something new with your baby the first time. It's so much fun. Zach loved food and so did Rock. Brigg didn't like baby food and went straight to big people food. Every child is different. You have a cute family. We love you guys!

Amy said...

Iron is the purpose for cereal most of the time. But, multivitamins take care of that too and clearly, Dom isn't suffering. I love this stage! Possibly the messiest, but so much fun! I agree with your other commentor (is that a word?) the reactions are priceless!!

Unknown said...

She is lovin those bananas!! How cute!