Monday, October 20, 2008

The things that two year olds come up with....

We have been getting these nice fall days here in St. Louis. The leaves are turning all these beautiful fall colors and its been pretty brisk outside, but I just love this weather. So yesterday for church I thought I would wear these tights that have a neat design on them with my skirt, a long sleeve shirt, and a scarf. When I came out of the room dressed in my Sunday best, Dominic came up to me, rubbed his hand up and down my leg and said, "WOW MOMMA!!!" with a real emphasis on the "wow" part. It was just too funny, wish I could have gotten that on film. It was so funny that he even noticed what I wore let alone made a comment like that. Sometimes those cute little comments just make up for his rascally self that he can be most of the time.

Then tonight when JJ asked him if he wanted to get in the shower with daddy, which he usually loves, he said, "No, I wonna playee withh sisterr" then he went over to Riah and tried to play ball with her. It was so precious, I hope they continue to be good friends.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love those moments!! Did you feel totally hot going to church with the obvious approval of very handsom man? This age is so trying most of the time and then they blurt out with something that says 'hey, I'm getting it' and suddenly we can forgive them for pooping on our floor 3 times before lunch.