Friday, October 3, 2008

A Must See

This movie is a must see if :

you and your hubby are due for a hot date
you are a cryer like me and you want to have make-up running down your face the whole movie
love a good romance movie, but dont want your hubby too bored
like movies that are spiritually uplifting
like feel-good movies
want to feel inspired and walk away wanting to have a better marriage.

I think that every couple in the world should go and see this movie. JJ said while coming out of the theatre, "Now why cant our church make movies like that, " Well I dont know, but from our church or not, this movie has some great principles to live by for anyone.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Yeah. Members of our church make movies like "Singles Ward" and "Brigham City." Not very uplifting.

Paul and Suzy said...

I watched a preview for this movie online since you speak so highly of the movie, and it looks like a good one, but it is not playing in a theater near me. Bummer!
Since the babies I have started going to movies by myself on some Saturday mornings. It is fun. No one to make fun of the movie I am enjoying!