Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a little dare devil

On Wednesday was field day at Logan where school is cancelled, so that the students can participate in different sports if they want to. Well I told JJ that he might break an arm, or a leg, or his head for that matter and it just isn't worth it for a stupid game, plus with no money we would have to tie a branch and an old nylon around his arm if he broke it, so that too made it just not worth it. So YAY! field day became family day. So instead of field day we went to Faust park where our son almost broke his arm, his leg, or his head for that matter while climbing a rock..




He was a little hesitant at first and then he didnt want to stop. Yeah, I know, I was freaked out too the whole time but he couldn't get enough.

I am pleased to report that there were no broken bones, just a fun filled or should I say scare filled day having Daddy home from school.
















2 comments:

missykroll said...

Oh Tori,
I am so proud that you are a picture hungry Mom. It is truly fascinating how they can grow up before your eyes and the only evidence that it happened was by your pictures.
I think of your family often and I love to see what you've been up to.
Are you heading to California for either Thanksgiving or Christmas?
You are more than welcome to come here for Thanksgiving, we aren't going anywhere.
Much Love! Missy

Paul and Suzy said...

That is one brave little boy!