Saturday, February 21, 2009

"25 Random Things"

I too like Alanna got this tag from facebook a million times and when I actually had written all my 25 things and was about to post, something messed up and everything was erased, I was just a little ticked so forget facebook, here is to my blogger buddies, and if you too are reading this tag, consider yourself tagged as well. All you do is write 25 random facts about yourself. Its fun to learn new things about your friends.
Okay, so here is goes:

1. I love being a stay at home mommy and feel really lucky to be able to stay home with my kids.
2. I absolutely love hair. Actually I should say I love RED HAIR and my dream would be to go to Ireland and be surrounded by it.
3. Because of #2 I am very anal about my kid's hair and will not cut it, this is why Dominic is called a girl almost everywhere we go.
4. I have been told that I ask way too many questions, but I get so much joy out of it!
5. I love writing and contemplated being an English major pretty seriously.
6. But I love psychoanalyzing people so much that I had to become a psych major.
7. The first thing I look at on a person is their teeth. I love a big white beautiful, straight smile.
8. Before I had Dominic I was a dental assistant, hence the response in #7.
9. I absolutely get so grossed out and disgusted by people's feet. Anyone and every one's feet just gross me out.
10. I have the best husband in the world, seriously, he comes home from school, cooks, cleans, and takes the kids for me if I let him. I'm really lucky.
11. I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when I was 18 and this decision was the best one that I have ever made in my whole life.
12. I would say that I'm pretty outspoken, probably a little too much sometimes.
13. One time I played the girl from "The Ring" in a haunted house and even scared JJ so much that he ran away, I love looking scary for Halloween.
14. I hope that I never HAVE to work, and I feel bad for women who have to.
15. I want to be a school psychologist after obtaining my masters degree and help kids.
16. I love meeting new interesting people and learning from their different experiences.
17. My biggest fear is death....but I am slowly getting over it.
18. I can't stand it when I can't read someone and I don't know what they are thinking, or you know that what they are saying doesn't match whats going on in their head.
19. I enjoy experimenting with cooking and using all different kinds of spices and flavors.
20. I gained 10 pounds when I joined the Mormon church (if you are a member, you know why).
21. I am obsessed with working out, if I miss a scheduled day to work out, my day doesn't go as good for sure.
22. As a little girl I seriously would read books to my pretend class as if I were a teacher and stop and show "my class" the pictures after each page. It probably looked so funny to watch me do this ;)
23. I have way too loud of a sneeze and laugh....its embarrassing. I get this from my mother.
24. When I was younger I hated kids and thought that I would never have any....guess that kinda changed.
25. I can not stand mustard, the smell makes me want to hurl.

Alright, I look forward to hearing all your 25 random things!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this tag. I've been tag by it as well but don't have the energy to write it! One of these days I will. I enjoyed finding out more about you! :)

alanna said...

Fun! I love knowing all these random things about you.
I'm pretty sure it's my favorite tag. :)