Monday, February 16, 2009

Taggin' it

Alright this will be my very first tag. I thought it was kinda cute so here it goes:

Rules:

1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

This is an newborn picture of Amariah on March 24, 2008, taken at Missouri Baptist Hospital. I had just given natural child birth and was in no obvious state to be taking pictures, so JJ became the photographer. Every single new born shot was out of focus, angled weird, and not centered (as you can tell from this photo) and being that this was such an important moment it was just a tad disappointing. Poor JJ had to hear about that one for a while until those crazy female prego hormones left me. But the weird thing was, and this picture captured it so well, was that she came out sticking her tongue out. The nurse even made a comment about it because it was kinda weird that she kept doing that. This picture brings me back to how sweet this little stage was. Thanks Alanna!
Lets see hummm.....I'll tag: Maria G, Meggan B, Owens, Suzie N, Breanna M, and Cambria E.

1 comments:

AZ Owen's said...

haha, that is funny. I remember how into taking pictures JJ was... :-) Cant say he didnt try though. Good luck with finishing school. sounds like you guys are doing good!