Monday, July 28, 2008

Can someone say.....ATTITUDE!

So today since Mondays are JJ's long days at school, I decided to take the kids to the local water park with some friends of ours. It was really fun, but it was a long day in the hot sun, so naturally we were all wiped out and Dominic of course passed out the second he hit his car seat, and Riah was exhausted and cranky too.But the worst part of the whole thing was when we came home and I asked Dominic if I could take him out of his wet icky diaper, he said, "NO!" and gave me this face....
and this face....and then he proceeded to take down his sister in UFC moves and laugh because he was on a farting rampage, check it out...
He can be such a stink pot sometimes....in more ways than one!

2 comments:

AZ Owen's said...

Yeah right Tori, we know that was you! Such cute kids, cant wait to have ours! Keep it up

Tori said...

me farting?...never!