Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Love You Mommy


So my mom just left us after a 10 day visit!.....Talk about a let down after she left. She met her new granddaughter for the first time, Amariah, who is only four months old....(clear the throat). Its okay mom I realize there are work obligations. She absolutly spoiled the heck out of us. She bought me, JJ and the kids tons of clothes and took us to fun places like six flags. But what I realized while she was here, was that I really do miss being around her. And one thing that I have grown to love so much about her is her sense of humor. She can be so bold and blunt with her thoughts and opinions, and its just so funny! Ask me about eight years ago and I would have said that I couldn't stand that about her but I really do love it and always get a good laugh around her. I miss all our crazy late night talks, and I love the fact that she leaves a place a little better after she's gone. I owe my clean house and organization to my mommy, although I still feel that she is a little OCD, I strive to be more like her. Thank you for all that you did for us, those late night talks, no sleep, nice dinners, and of course YOU! I love you and miss you tons!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can tell you two are related! You look so much like your mother...and that is a good thing. She's beautiful just like you!