Sunday, July 27, 2008

Passing the Time

So with my mom now gone, JJ at a seminar every weekend, and not able to leave the house because the car in the shop, I decided to take a few pics of me and the kids. This is how we typically look on a day that we don't leave the house......viewer discretion is advised! Me with no makeup andDominic half naked because he now likes to strip. But Amariah is getting so big, and Dominic is an awesome big brother, although we are working with him on the UFC moves with her....gotta say, its a fun life.



























5 comments:

Meggan said...

Welcome to bloggin! It looks like ya'll have a pretty fun time, just hanging around. Atleast your dressed, and you hair doesn't look like bed head. I don't can what you say, I've never seen you look less than glamorous. We look forward to seeing more pictures!

Li said...

Cute pics! Welcome to blogger. :)

Stephanie Chavez said...

I miss you guys! Thanks for keeping your family up to date!!!!! I would like to come see you guys for a couple of days, maybe in Oct?

Paul and Suzy said...

Hey guys! Your kids are so super cute! I love it! I am so glad that you started a blog. Now I can check in on you guys.

AZ Owen's said...

Nice pictures! He looks like JJ. haha. that is fun to see. Keep it up on the blog. It gets easier as you learn to use it more. We just do it as a family every sunday. Good to see some pictures! -the owens