Saturday, July 26, 2008

New to the Blogging World

Well I have found that we have many friends that do this blogging stuff, and since I thought it would be a good way for the extended family to see recent updates in our family, I thought I would give it a try. Except just note that every blog will be from me (Tori) because of the fact that my husband hates the computer and so naturally doesn't know too much about them. I think I can have the liberty in saying that I know the most about technology in this family and that is a sad thing. But I don't mean to harp on my wonderful husband because he has many other wonderful strengths. So here it is, our first family blog.... Oh and I entitled it Ding Dong Bells just because I thought it was cute, I wasn't implying anything else ok?

1 comments:

Super Dave said...

Welcome to Blog World Bell family. I'm stoked to see you've decided to 'run the gauntlet'. You have a fun family, and it will be entertaining to see what you post.