Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey Honey....He's Doin' It Again!

So Dominic's got this new thing thats kinda freakin' his parents out a bit, well it freaks out JJ a little bit more than me. It all started about a month ago when we were at our friend's house for dinner, and their little girl is Dominic's best little bud. Well, he goes straight into her room and prances out into the kitchen in her little princess high-heels, and wouldn't take them off the whole night. We all kinda just laughed it off at the time, but since then, more things have been happening. Being that I am a psychology major, I read in all my texts that these are the EXPERIMENTAL years, and that it is perfectly normal.....but JJ is not convinced. Today I found him in this....
and then it went to this....
and finally to this....
Please take note of the PINK binkie that seems to be his fav out of the millions that we have in our stash. A couple of hours later I find him in our room with my nursing blanket around his neck, and (you cant see it, but underneath) he's feeding his stuffed cow!
I have always heard of little girls doing this when a new baby arrives, but NEVER a little boy! Humm, should we be nervous?

4 comments:

Meggan said...

Isn't imitation the highest form of flattery? Maybe he just thinks that he has the most awesome mom, and wants to be just like her. Dad's way cool too, but we get lots more bonding, seeing as they are always so busy with school. I love the pink paci. It's bling, you know? Very cute! Tell JJ he has nothing to worry about, we've all seen Domino wrestle, and there ain't no part about that girl!

Tori said...

"aint no part about that girl" Megg whats going on here, do you secretly think Domino is a girl, huh?

Stephanie Chavez said...

That is so funny!!! I can image JJ freakin out!!! At least he can't get mad at you or me for putting bows and girl stuff on him. It is now being done by his own free will and choice!
Ha ha ha ha!

AZ Owen's said...

I always secretly wondered about jj. just kidding! Im sure Dom will turn out to be as tough as his dad. Great job on keeping pictures posted! cant wait to see you guys again.