Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well Worth the Wait

Yesterday a good friend enlightened us with some wonderful news (Thanks Alanna!). She said that the next day, the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory was only going to be $1.50!!!! I was completely in shock because normally a slice of their incredible cheesecake is about $7 or $8, and its my absolute fav! Apparently it was the Cheesecake Factory's 30th anniversary. So JJ came home from school and off we went to the Cheesecake Factory today. Naturally when we got there it was an hour and 15 minute wait. So we just walked around the mall a bit to pass the time, but it was well worth the wait.....yumm!
We sat and went over our weight loss goals over this incredible cheesecake, it was a fun night! Thanks again Alanna.

2 comments:

alanna said...

You are welcome! Thanks to Meggan. She told me! And they gave us 4 slices since there were 4 of us (Brigham counted!). Can we say left overs?! Awful, I know.

Unknown said...

Nice! I'm glad you guys got to go. They told Trevor an hour and a half wait and he was like "no way"...so we went home! Boring, I know! But I'm glad you had fun!