Monday, November 17, 2008

Mine, Mine, Mine

Dominic is in this phase where he is SOOO possessive, but its not just of his stuff its even for others. Let me shed a little light. There is this one big yellow cup that JJ likes to use because it is the biggest cup we have, so Dominic has claimed it as Daddy's cup. So if mommy uses daddy's cup, boy I am going to hear about it! He will cry and say, "No, that is daddy's cup!" and just tonight Dominic pointed to our laptop and said, "Mommy's puter," and JJ said, "Daddy's puter," and Dominic said, "No Daddy!! that is Mommy's puter!" It is usually really cute until he starts crying and throwing a fit when the other person uses the other's claimed property. I didn't realize I needed to ask my two year old what my rights were in my own home?!


Maybe I am an evil mom, but I get so much joy out of pestering Dominic and using someone else's "claimed" property, or in this case claiming Dominic's property as "sister's property" and seeing his reaction.


Before I got this on tape, he starting labeling every one's towel in the family and it was so cute, and when I said that the yellow towel (which really is Dominic's lion towel) was sister's he was getting so mad, and it was so funny. I know, I am a mean mommy, but it was just too funny. He calmed down some for this video though.

1 comments:

alanna said...

Cute! Don't they get more fun as they get older? I love having "discussions" with Allen. :)