Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Last night a group of us girls got together and went to the Cheese Cake Factory followed by the midnight premiere of Twilight. It was a fun well needed night out with the girls. All of us were pretty pumped about seeing this movie as we have all loved the books. Well lets just say there were high expectations and on my end, the movie did not match up. Some of the girls really loved it, but I wasn't too impressed to be honest. I felt that with all the hype that the book got, that they would have at least tried to put some more money into the film. It just seemed like a low budget film with really bad acting to me. Okay, let me back up a bit. Bella was great in the film, but Edward just kinda creeped me out and I imagined him as being a little better looking with more sex appeal and confidence. So I don't know that I would watch this movie again, but I would see the sequel.

1 comments:

missykroll said...

Thanks Tori, I needed a little honest feedback. I really don't want to see the movie because I have Edward as a more sculpted blond, so that actor couldn't measure up to MY edward. Anyway, I am glad you had a great time. I wouldn't be able to stay awake for a midnight showing anymore!!